On 23 November 2014, 300 students from the Asia Institute of Sciences participated in a workshop on the guidance and awareness of how to write CVs and the techniques for conducting interviews in collaboration with Aldor HR.
This seminar focused on:
• How and where students are able to look for jobs by using the Internet and networking.
• How CVs and cover letter’s are written to enhance the efficiency in performing the interview.
• The qualification and language.
• How to dress appropriately.
• How to prepare and show good behaviour during the interview process.
• How to reply to posed questions.
The students are absolutely delighted after acquiring an accurate understanding of how to write CVs and techniques for conducting interviews when searching for employment positions both during the academic year and after graduating from the public and private institutions.